Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Sorry, I'm Busy















On Woman
Woman: Please don't disturb me right now.
Man : Why?
Woman: Because I'm busy tweeting.
Man : What?
Woman: Yes. While you're incredibly busy working, I’m busy tweeting about how much I miss you, every single time.

On Man
Man : Please don’t disturb me right now.
Woman : Why?
Man : Because I’m busy working.
Woman : What?
Man : Yes. While you're busy tweeting, I'm incredibly busy working to remain sane. For I just cannot stop loving you, even a single time.

On Hand and Heart
Hand & Heart : Please don't disturb us right now.
Man & Woman : Why?
Hand & Heart : Because we're busy trying.
Man & Woman :What?
Hand & Heart : Yes. While you're busy arguing, We're actually busy trying to make your both hands and hearts knotted again. So you two could fall in love to each other, one more time.

No comments:

Post a Comment