Sunday, February 10, 2013

Letter to Future Husband



source pinterest

Dear Future Husband,
It’s getting easier and easier to wait. I knew you will be worth the wait when I do find you. I’m not gonna push you to marry me soon. Because I know you will propose me when I least expect it. Maybe it will happen when two of us having a sweet convo on the beach. Or while we’re waiting for the rain to stop under the canopy. I think that’s the best way for things to happen. And I think that’s more beautiful than anything else.

Dear future husband,
I pray for us almost every day. I pray that our relationship will be in harmony in every way. I want to be with you for my whole life. I wanna be the one who serve you hot coffee and sweet light kiss as your breakfast. And I hope I will soon enough. Dear you know what? Your voice saying “Good morning, Sweetheart” will be the best alarm I’ve ever had. Oh I’m so excited. I can’t wait to start this part of my life with you. But i know I just have to wait and be patient. Something I know I can do now. I’m ready when you are. I trust in God and I pray that you do too. And I thank God for giving me the patience to wait for that moment, knowing that it will one day be worth it.

Dear Future Husband,
Now listen carefully, I wanna tell you something. I choosed you. I did. And I don’t regret it even for a minute.

Love,
Your Future wife

No comments:

Post a Comment