Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I'M A CHAOS IN YOUR BORING UNIVERSE

Tick tock tick tock tick tock,
Oh, it's very very quiet in here.
Should i come to your door and knock,
Or should i just dissapear?

Please come in if you will,
We're trying to sing this man a lullaby.
Please stand you still,
Otherwise Hush ish hush ish hush a bye.

Forgive me, me sorry,
I always make a noise.
Believe me, me cherry,
I can't do that, i promise.

Why sweety why pumpkin,
Why can't you just remain silence?
Why pretty why darlin,
Why can't you just remain patience?

Because yeah damn me i'm just a little chaos,
Who suddenly will rock your boring universe.
Should i just have to be calm and not become a goers,
For i will have your love in reverse? 

*
I'm so sorry but this is me,
Nothing to cover, nothing to hide.
I'm full when you're empty,
So let you be, pampered, be gone, undescribed.

*

So this is then, 
The story ends.
Me with my stone heart,
And you with your universe apart.


No comments:

Post a Comment