Saturday, April 28, 2012



Video Longing To Belong - Eddie Vedder of Pearl Jam

______________________________________________

LONGING TO BELONG

a poem

*

Don't you know how I miss the old you 

The one who said, "For you I will do fight." 

Always there when I needed someone to talk to 

Helped me out of darkness into the light 


Now my face decorated by the worst kind of pain 

Wondering what's wrong instead what's right 

Begin hardly smile to stop tears from falling 

Hoping for the brighter end when you hold me tight 


Oh, hope the goodness of life follow our path 

 I'm longing all sorrows to get us through 

May happiness and peace capture our heart 

And we can be together forever me and you
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment