Monday, February 6, 2012

DAY #24 "DEAR MY FRAGILE HEART"


Dear fragile heart,
Never apologize for being correct. Speak your mind, if you’re right and you know it. Even if you’re being ignored. Even if you are being punished. Even if you become minority. Remember, the truth’s still divine.

Dear fragile heart,
This is the life I choose to live. I am responsible for every single details on my path. For every words I speak. Every promise I make. Every step I take. I would never deny for what i have done.

Dear fragile heart,
I’ll do and i’ll accomplish every single by myself, on my way. I’ll not bother you. As long as you do yours in turn. I always honor you. But please do the same, will you? I’m not a working ant who always self-prepared all the time to work on everything.

Dear fragile heart,
Please be mature. Be brave to stand and fight for what you’ve choosed. You are independent! You have your rights equal to your responsibilities.

Dear fragile heart,
I’m tired of fighting alone. If you’re too busy to mind your selfish business, then I’ll stand over the edge and about to say I’m done. Because I’m totally sick of crying, tired of trying. I keep smiling but you know the truth that deep inside I’m dying. Don’t you know I am bored far beyond you can ever realize?

Dear fragile heart, 
I give you the permission to say NO to demands on my time that simply draining. I command you to be free from hatred. And I’ll command my self to be free from worries.


Sincerely Me,
Your Fragile Supervisor

No comments:

Post a Comment