Wednesday, February 1, 2012

DAY#19 : "HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KANG FEBBY"


For the Birthday Man @febbylorentz
Sketch as a birthday present from me :)

Everybody let’s sing!
"Happy Birthday to you,
You were born in the Zoo,
With the Monkey and Donkey,
And they smell just like you!"
Haha oopsss, so sorry Brother :)
 
Hey, hey Birthday Man, cheer up! I am writing you this letter to wish you more blessings and happiness in your birthday. You know what? You are a very wonderful person and you are loved by so many people. Don’t believe me? Please take a look around you! :)
 
In this special day of yours, I pray that Allah The Mighty will grant you all that your heart desires and may you have many more birthdays to come (Amin). Hope today you’re not just a year older, but a year better. Please always remember that birthdays are not about how old we are but on how we have lived and touched others lives in the years of your existence. Nah, I am very sure that you have touched so many lives and I am happy to say that I am one of those lucky ones. It’s true! 

Once again, happy birthday and may you and your family be of good health always. And the last but not least, hope your birthday blossoms into lots of dreams come true!

Wishing you whatever you ever wished on your Birthday.
-Me, Angel from The Afternon Rainbow-

No comments:

Post a Comment